View Single Post
      01-09-2018, 11:30 PM   #145
jeremyr4
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '13 E93 M3

Good Lord! Who in their right mind at BMW thought this could compete with the S Coupe? And I'm talking about both the exterior AND the interior. It's even more sad to think about the fact that the S Coupe is already halfway through its lifecycle with the recent facelift (fantastic use of LED taillights on the facelift - I saw it at the LA Auto Show and it was very cool).

I drive a 2013 BMW M3 Convertible and I don't want to let go of it thanks to its NA engine and amazing sound. While my last 4 cars have all been M cars, I have to say that BMW somehow continues to keep disappointing us year after year. I'm holding on to my current car for as long as possible because if I have to move to something else it's almost certainly going to be a Porsche or MB. I honestly don't understand how BMW expects to compete with either of those brands with its current lineup across most vehicle types (granted not all - X3 and X5 are ok and I know some like the X6).

All I can say is I REALLY hope BMW does some kind of a 180 in the next 1-3 years or it will be a sad day for me when I switch to a different brand for the first time since 2002...
Appreciate 0